From Transcribe Wiki
Revision as of 11:52, 30 November 2020 by THizer (talk | contribs) (Protected ".Mjk3MjE.MTA3MjU5" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Immediately upon making a change of residence, a member of the Enlisted Reserve Corps will notify his commanding officer of the fact, or the commanding general of the service command, if not assigned to a unit, stating his new place of residence and address. He will also send a duplicate copy of the report to the commanding general of the service command in the event he is assigned to a unit. The report should be made on W. D., A. G. O. Form No. 167 (Individual Report of Enlisted Reservist), which may be obtained from the nearest Army station or post. However, it may be by letter, post card, or prepaid telegram.

Otis C. Newsome (Signature of Reservist) [running vertically] Right thumb print of Reservist (thumb print in box) Photography optional to Reservist (no photo in box)